Monday, November 18, 2019

Week of November 18th - November 22nd

World History - (Periods 5 +7)

Monday -  Ancient China Expert Group Project Presentations

Tuesday - Ancient India and China Study Guide

Wednesday - Ancient India and China Study Guide

Thursday - Unit Review Game

Friday - Ancient China and India Unit Test


American History II - (Period 3)

Monday -  World War I Map Review

Tuesday -  Technology of WWI

Wednesday - World War I - The Western Front

Thursday - World War I - The Eastern Front

Friday - World War I - Letter Home


American History I - (Periods 1, 4, 6, 8)

Monday - Road to Revolution Unit Review Game

Tuesday - Life in the Colonies and the Road to Revolution Unit Test

Wednesday - The American Revolution - Unit Introduction

Thursday - The Declaration of Independence
Friday - Declaration of Independence Group Guided Reading Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of June 1st - June 5th

Please Note - I will be having open office hours via Google Meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.   This is the link ...