Monday, October 30, 2017

Week of October 30th - November 3rd

World History - (Periods 5, 7)

Monday - Ancient China Expert Group Class Presentations

Tuesday - Rise of Civilization in China

Wednesday - Achievements and Religion of Ancient China

Thursday - Ancient India and China Vocabulary Quiz Review Game

Friday - Ancient India and China Vocabulary Quiz


American History II - (Period 6)

Monday - The Western Front / World War I Map Quiz Review

Tuesday - World War I Map Quiz / Activity

Wednesday - World War I - The Eastern Front and Middle East

Thursday -  World War I - Vocabulary Test Review

Friday - World War I Vocabulary Test


American History I - (Period 8)

Monday - Trouble on the Frontier - The French and Indian War

Tuesday - Life in the Colonies and Road to Revolution Vocabulary Quiz Review Game

Wednesday - Life in the Colonies and Road to Revolution Vocabulary Quiz

Thursday - The Intolerable Acts, the Boston Massacre, and the Shot Heard 'Round the World

Friday - The Boston Massacre Essay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of June 1st - June 5th

Please Note - I will be having open office hours via Google Meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.   This is the link ...